Vendor Tips and Tricks
While we won’t share all our secrets (we know you know what “competitive advantage” means) we’re happy to help our clients with virtually anything they need to make their investment in a Beaver Machine a success.
- Our machines are truly Canadian – they love it cool and dry! Keep them out of direct sunlight, and away from sources of heat (like radiators, heaters, fires, etc.). Right around 20 degrees Celsius is perfect!
- A clean machine is a happy machine! Keep them clean always – but don’t wash them with water or anything water-based. Check out our Cleaning and Maintenance page for suggestions.
- Candy machines are only fun if the candy they dispense tastes good! Don’t forget to seal your leftover stock so that when you replenish the vending machines the treats stay yummy!
- If the globe is scratched or compromised at all, replace it as soon as possible.
- To lubricate the moving parts only use food-grade materials (olive oil anyone?).
- It may go without saying but always wash your hands before handling/refilling the stock.
- No one wants dirty gumballs! Don’t put a product that has fallen on the floor…or really anywhere…into the machine.
- It’s a good idea not to eat, drink, smoke, do backflips, text or do anything distracting when handling stock or refilling the machine.