The limited lifetime warranty below contains important limitations relating to the product you have purchased.
*** FOR CONVENIENCE WE ARE PROVIDING ACCESS TO A THIRD PARTY TRANSLATION SITE; HOWEVER, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF ANY TRANSLATION. THE ENGLISH VERSION OF OUR WARRANTY GOVERNS IN ALL SITUATIONS. ***
This warranty explains the rights, responsibilities and limitation of Beaver Machine Corporation (“us”, “we” and “our”) and the original purchaser (“you” and “your”) of equipment, hardware, components and replacement parts manufactured by us (collectively “Beaver Products”). This Limited Warranty contains the entire warranty provided by us, and may not be modified except by a written agreement signed by the President of Beaver Machine Corporation.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINS IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS RELATING TO THE PRODUCT YOU HAVE PURCHASED.
Please read the following carefully.
Application of Warranty
The warranty described below applies to the purchase of any new Beaver Product. No warranty or guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied, applies to:
- The purchase of any used, previously-owned or reconditioned Beaver Product, which is purchased at the sole risk of the purchaser; or
- Any equipment, hardware, part or component that is not manufactured by us, including locks and keys.
Duration of Warranty
Subject to the Limitations listed below, as long as a Beaver Product is owned by the original purchaser we guarantee that:
- The operating components of all non-electrically operated Beaver Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the Beaver Product. The “lifetime” of a Beaver Product is defined as the normal serviceable period of use prior to the Beaver Product becoming unusable due to ordinary wear and tear; and
- The finishes of any new Beaver Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years following the date of shipment to the original purchaser, except that this warranty does not apply to any Beaver Product having a custom finish or if the Beaver Product is exposed to the elements. This excludes all aluminum chrome plated finishes which are covered for a period of 30 days following the date of shipment to the original purchaser; and
- The electrical components of all Beaver Products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days following the date of shipment to the original purchaser; and
- The globes and ABS bodies of any new Beaver Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years following the date of shipment to the original purchaser.
Where the warranty applies, in case of a defect you must:
- Immediately notify us of the defect, providing all necessary details including your product shipping date;
- Immediately take the defective Beaver Product out of service; and
- Upon receiving a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from us, immediately return the defective Beaver Product to us at your expense.
We, at our discretion, will repair or replace any defective Beaver Product free of charge, and return the Beaver Product to you at your expense. All warranty services will be performed at our facility and you must insure components during transportation or bear the sole risk of damage or loss. Replacement parts may be new or reconditioned, and all replaced parts become our property.
This warranty is automatically terminated and does not apply:
- Unless the Beaver Product is installed, used and operated strictly in accordance with all applicable and current guidelines and specifications issued by us;
- Unless the Beaver Product is inspected and maintained in accordance with all applicable and current guidelines and specifications issued by us. This includes periodic inspections for wear, tightening of loose screws and other fasteners, and lubrication, all within current standards and guidelines issued by us;
- To ordinary wear and tear;
- To any damage caused by or occurring during shipping or transport;
- To any damage caused by disaster or extraordinary weather conditions, including fires, floods, winds, lightning or other electrical shock;
- To any Beaver Product that has been modified or altered; or
- To any Beaver Product in which any part or component has been incorporated, attached or installed by anyone other than us, or without our prior written approval.
Failure to adhere to all of these limitations automatically terminates and cancels our obligations under any warranty, expressed or implied.
The warranty described above constitutes your sole and exclusive remedy for any claim relating to a Beaver Product. The warranty, limitations and exclusions set out in this Limited Warranty allocate the risk of defects between you and us, which is reflected in the price of the Beaver Product. Your acceptance of the Beaver Products constitutes your acceptance of the terms of the warranty, including all of the limitations and exclusions set out in this Limited Warranty.
THE WARRANTY STIPULATED ABOVE IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO CASE WILL THE LIABILITY OF BEAVER MACHINE CORPORATION EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT PRICE OF ANY BEAVER PRODUCT. NEITHER BEAVER NOR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE MANUFACTURE OR DISTRIBUTION OF A BEAVER PRODUCT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RELATING TO THE USE OR OPERATION OF A BEAVER PRODUCT. BEAVER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS DUE TO DOWN TIME OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE.
Purchasers’ rights can vary from state to state, therefore these exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information about any Beaver Product, please contact our sales department at:
Beaver Machine Corporation
1341 Kerrisdale Blvd.
Newmarket, ON L3Y 8Z8 Canada
© 2015 Beaver Machine Corporation