Refilling often is annoying. Stop being annoyed! You need the Single Tower from Beaver Machine to cover all your candy vending needs!
Why buy this dispenser?
The Single Tower is ideal for high volume areas and can dispense gumballs, capsules and candy. It is eye-catching, unique and low maintenance. Why not buy this dispenser?
Please contact us at:
Ph: 905.836.4700 x 116 | 800.265.6772 (US Only) x 116
for a quote today!
Standard Features and Benefits
- Ability to attach multiple units and sizes to create the desired shape and size to suit your location
- Chrome plated lid and Beaver chute door
- Clutch handle (slip clutch) on NG mechanism
- Coin decal for housing (USA/Canadian/Euro currency)
- Conversion with permanent die cast wheel and choice of interchangeable disks for small capsule, medium capsule, medium gum, or large gum
- Flat key top lock
- Front panel cash door tubular lock
- Interior product display clips
- Mechanism jamming latch, an exclusive feature which completely eliminates the danger of injury of hands being trapped in the chute
- Powder coated top ring, hopper, base, chute frame, and corner posts
- Sleek design taking up only 1 sq. ft. of floor space
- Sliding front and rear panel for faster product change
- Slug diverter on mechanism
- World Renowned New Generation 1 Coin Mechanism that has ability to measure both thickness and diameter of coins
|(A2) Circus Red||(A4) Midnight Black|
|(A5) Arctic White||(A7) Sky Blue|
|(A8) Navy Blue||(A10) Canary Yellow|
|(B3) Hunter Green|
- Dispensing wheels are locked out and do not turn when chute door is open, to ensure children's hands do not get caught
- Non-toxic lubricant on moving parts
- Shatter resistant clear panels
- Medium Adjustable Conversion - This standard adjustable conversion allows products such as M&M’s, Chiclets, nuts and animal feed to be vended in small quantities. This conversion also allows you to control the portion sizes without disassembling the machine. A special adjustment tool is supplied.
- Large Adjustable Conversion - This high capacity adjustable bulk conversion allows you to vend
M&M’s, Chiclets, nuts and animal feed in large quantities. This conversion also allows you to control portion sizes without disassembling the machine. A special adjustment tool is supplied.
- Large Capsule Conversion - The 3” capsule conversion enables 76mm capsules to be vended from the Northern Beaver machines.
- Micro-Switch Mounted on NG Mechanism - Mounting a micro switch on an NG mechanism allows for the activation of an electronic device on the machine, such as lighting, a game, or sound each time a product is dispensed. The micro switch facilitates an electronic signal which can be read by these devices.
- New Generation 2 Coin Mechanism (2 Coin Slot) - With the New Generation 2 coin mechanism you are able to vend for two coins. Each coin can be a different value. This mechanism incorporates the security of the clutch handle and the ability to accurately measure coins for diameter and thickness, ensuring vends only when the correct denomination of coins is used. Most coins and tokens of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box. It accepts tokens or currency for over 100 countries.
- New Generation 3 Coin Mechanism (Back to Back) - The New Generation 3 coin mechanism vends product for 3 coins such as 75 cents. This mechanism also has the security of the clutch handle with the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness to ensure that product is only dispensed for the correct coins. Most coins and tokens of smaller diameter will
pass through to the cash box. This mechanism also accepts coins from over 100 countries.
- New Generation 4 Coin Mechanism (Back to Back) - The 4 coin New Generation coin mechanism vends product for 4 coin combinations such as $1.00 US. With the security of the clutch handle and the ability to measure coins accurately for diameter and thickness, this
mechanism helps to ensure that product is only dispensed for the correct coin combinations. Most coins and tokens of smaller diameter will pass through to the cash box. This mechanism also accepts coins from over 100 countries.
- Coin Return Guide - This feature ensures that you do not receive slugs or incorrect currency in the cash box. The coin guide then returns the incorrect coin to the user through the dispensing chute once the coin mechanism is partially turned, without vending any product. This helps to ensure that an angry user will not break into your machine to retrieve their lost coin.
- Tubular Top Lock - The tubular locks, which screw down flush with the top of the lid, adds heightened security to your vending machine. The tubular lock makes it virtually impossible to break into the machine with a screwdriver.
- Lid Lock Boot - The lid lock boot is placed around the bottom of the lock shaft. The boot helps to seal out moisture, keeping product fresher. This is a very useful feature when dispensing product such as fish food that will clump when exposed to moisture.
- Adjustable Product Display Holder - The adjustable product display holder holds thicker product display sheets to showcase the product you are dispensing from your machine.
- Extension for Adjustable Product Display Holder (For Thick Displays) - The extension for adjustable product display holder holds product display sheets that are extra thick and unable to fit in the regular holder.
- NG Mechanism Prepped for Micro-Switch on Machine - The New Generation coin mechanism can be prepped for micro switch mounting. By predrilling the correct holes, the micro switch can be easily screwed on at a later date.
- Bent and Sharpened Washer Dog on NG Mechanism - If cardboard and plastic slugs are a constant source of lost revenue, this bent and sharpened washer dog will help to eliminate those free vends.
Small Capsule Conversion
(Formerly: Rocket Capsule Conversion)
To dispense capsules: 1.1” – 1.3” diameter
28mm – 33mm diameter
Medium Capsule Conversion
(Formerly: Capsule Conversion)
To dispense capsules: 1.75” – 2.125” diameter
44mm – 53mm diameter
Large Capsule Conversion
(Formerly: 3” Capsule Conversion)
To dispense capsules: 3” diameter
Medium Gum Conversion
(Formerly: Gum Conversion)
To dispense: 7/8” – 1” diameter
22mm – 25mm diameter
1600 - 850 count
Large Gum Conversion
(Formerly: Rocket Gum Conversion)
To dispense: 1” – 1 3/8” diameter
22mm – 36mm diameter
800 - 475 count (NOT 850)
Use these conversions when more than one piece is dispensed and you want to control the portion size for products such as: nuts, confections, Chiclets, and animal feed.
Medium Adjustable Conversion
(Formerly: Deep Adjustable Conversion)
To dispense standard amounts of bulk products
Portions can be easily adjusted
Available with soft or hard springs
Large Adjustable Conversion
(Formerly: High Capacity Adjustable Conversion)
To dispense large amounts of bulk products
Portions can be easily adjusted
Available with soft or hard springs
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 655 in|