While we won’t share all our secrets (we know you know what “competitive advantage” means) we’re happy to help our clients with virtually anything they need to make their investment in a Beaver Machine a success.
- Our machines are truly Canadian – they love it cool and dry! Keep them out of direct sunlight, and away from sources of heat (like radiators, heaters, fires, etc.). Right around 20 degrees Celsius (70 Fahrenheit) is perfect!
- A clean machine is a happy machine! Keep them clean. If water or water based products are used… always remember food based…. Ensure that all components are well dried prior to reassembling your equipment. Check out our Cleaning and Maintenance page for suggestions.
- Candy machines are only fun if the candy they dispense tastes good! Don’t forget to seal your leftover stock so that when you replenish the vending machines the treats stay yummy!
- If the globe is scratched or compromised at all, replace it as soon as possible.
- To lubricate the moving parts only use food-grade materials (olive oil anyone?) such as Vaseline (petroleum jelly).
- It may go without saying but always wash your hands before handling/refilling the stock.
- No one wants dirty gumballs! Don’t put a product that has fallen on the floor…or really anywhere…into the machine.
- It’s a good idea not to eat, drink, smoke, do backflips, text or do anything distracting when handling stock or refilling the machine.